Sunday, November 13, 2005

towards walimah


Lots of thing to think of. Need a very patient survey and start contact the person in charge for each service. Of coz I need a caterer, pelamin, photographer (shud be creative, natural and more to candid pics style rather than a static, stand and bored pics.we have two choice here.so, goin to choose base on gud price), videographer (especially during the akad.the most historical moment in any wedding ceremony rite), baju pengantin (still thinking wat material that I shud choose…I guess more to lace.for nikah and resepsi), make up (for nikah and resepsi), hantaran (from an advice; I shud deco my own hantaran.just find out the rite material for it), alas dulang (I think this one I alredi choose one bridal shoppe to make it for us.so means I’ve to go to seremban babe), PA system, booked a wedding venue (also have decided the place :) opps..i’m not planning having the wedding at home), wat else yaa?ooohh..the wedding give, wedding card (this one also, I think we gonna design our own wed.card and then just send it for printing).i've work to proceed now...so maybe or maybe not goin to continue on this matter later ;)