Tuesday, November 22, 2005

She scolds me for my own good. That’s the fact. She’s like my second mum. So, when she sense I’m not doing right, that was her responsible to make it right. The only thing that I should do is accepting it in a very positive way. There is no harm to admitting a mistake but it will be harm if I don’t correct the mistake. Take a deep breath. Close my eyes for a minute. Open my mind. Recall every word that she had conveyed to me. Think for a while. And lastly I feel a bunch of love. She did that because she so concern on me. She loves me. She always believes that I’m one of the best students she ever had. So, my job now is just to prove it. And in fact, I’m already half way to prove it. Tripling the effort of working. Get her as soon as possible whenever I face any difficulties. Consults with her in every step of my work. She said, “belum tentu genius student will get a master or PhD. Tapi yang pasti,student yang tekun dan gigih will grab it. I know you’re intelligent but that’s not enough. Kena tekun. Kena gigih. Be focus in everything you do. Don't forget to make a doa to Allah”. Thank you mak.