Monday, October 03, 2005

...welcome ramadhan...

i've been so bz today.since morning wif the lab.then rushing doin my presentation for my own class 2moro.microbial ecology of food commodities.that a normal thing in my life.do it sumthing last minute.wat a bad atttitude.hope can change it soooon.powerpoint almost finish.in 3h,i manged to produced 69 slaid.hehe.esok biar semua yang attend class saturated and vomit.hahahhaa...honestly,i dun have that kind of nawaitu.but the main thing that i wanna share here is my feeling for the whole day...i've been very very execited for the coming ramadhan.and hope it will be 2moro.so tonite we'll start solat terawih.for 24 years living in the earth according to julian calender and 25 years according to muslim calender, this is the first time i feel so eager waiting for ramadhan.its more than that.undescribable wat exactly inside my soul now.terdetik juga di hati "is this the last ramadhan for me?" wallahualam.hanya Dia yang Maha Mengetahui.watever it is hope this will be better ramadhan than previous.selamat datang ramadhan, selamat berlalu syaaban.